Houston, Texas 77004-9987
Contact for Transfer Students:
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
Articulation Agreement: No
Admission Requirements for Transfer Students:
Fall - August 7
Spring - Mid December
Summer I – May
Summer II – July
- $25 application fee
- Official Transcript from each school previously attended is required
- TASP Documentation
- Admissions Office website 
Transfer Credit Information:
- Maximum numbers of hours accepted: 66
- Neither experienced-based education nor military experience accepted (except military experience counts for 2 hours of physical education
- Department proficiency exams are required for education.
- ACC GPA is kept separate for graduation purposes
- Grades lower than “C” will not be accepted in transfer.
Approximate Cost/Range for One Academic Year
(15 hours per semester Fall and Spring):
Tuition & Fees (15 hrs in-state)
Room & Board (on campus)
Books & Supplies
Office of Student Financial Assistance 
Texas Southern University
3100 Cleburne Ave.
Houston, TX 77004
Priority deadline: April 1 for all semesters of enrollment
Scholarships for Transfer Students
Ms. Lucille M. Harper
Financial Aid Ofc.
Houston , Texas 77004
Special Programs Unique to This School:
Douglas Institute Program College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
Texas Southern University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
Note: The information shown here is subject to change. Students are strongly encouraged to verify information with the institution to which they intend to transfer.