San Antonio, TX 78209
Contact for Transfer Students:
Dale Gaubatz, Admissions Counselor
Articulation Agreement: No
Undergraduate areas of study 
Admission Requirements for Transfer Students:
- If transferring with 24 credit hours or more: application, $20 app fee, transcripts from all colleges previously attended. Letter of recommendation, essay and interview are optional.
- If transferring with fewer than 24 credit hours: Also submit high school transcript and SAT/ACT scores.
Transfer Credit Information:
- Lowest grade accepted: C
- Minimum GPA: 2.5
- Maximum number of hours accepted: Unlimited, but not all coursework will transfer into the degree.
- A maximum of 30 credit hours earned by correspondence, extension or by examination may be applied toward a UIW degree.
- A course that is intended for use in a vocational, technical or occupational program normally will not be accepted as transfer credit. All exceptions must be approved by the Discipline Coordinator and the School/College Dean.
- Developmental course work (including ESL) and/or preparatory course such as orientation will not be accepted in transfer.
- Credit may be awarded for Military Service.
Approximate Cost/Range for One Academic Year
Scholarships for Transfer Students
- University of the Incarnate Word - Office of Financial Assistance 
- Transfer scholarships are available 
Special Programs Unique to This School:
- Adult Education Completion Program
- Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences
University of the Incarnate Word is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate, baccalaureate, masters, doctorate, and professional degrees.
Note: The information shown here is subject to change. Students are strongly encouraged to verify information with the institution to which they intend to transfer.