Use the online system to order your parking permits, green car tags, and carpool tags—and find a carpool partner.
Annual parking permits are valid for one academic year, lasting Sept. 1 through Aug. 31. You must be an ACC employee or registered student to obtain a permit.
- Current permits to purchace are valid through August 31, 2014
- New permits for fall semester (Sept. 2014-August 2015) will go on sale August 4, 2014
To complete your online order, you will need:
- ACCeID for login
- License plate number
- Vehicle year, make & model
Disabled veteran waiver
ACC waives parking permit fees for disabled veterans. You must provide the Cashier Office with a Texas Department of Motor Vehicles  receipt that shows plate type: Disabled Veteran.
Sign up for preferred parking
Use the online system to take advantage of ACC's preferred parking for registered carpoolers and low-emission vehicles .
You are responsible for parking violations by a vehicle bearing your parking permit. See ACC's parking regulations .Pay Parking Fines Online 
You may be eligible for a parking permit refund if:
- Your classes are canceled .
- You drop all your classes.
- You are dropped from all classes due to non-payment.