In addition to academic advising, Student Services counselors are available to help you with personal and career concerns.
Contact to your campus Counseling Office  to schedule an appointment. Walk-ins are also welcome.
- 2-1-1 Texas  - State and local resources for life issues, food, shelter, rent assistance, childcare, counseling and more.
- Austin Child Guidance  - Provides parents with information and resources.
- Ulifeline  - A resource for suicide prevention, drugs, and mental health.
- College skills workshops  - ACC workshops cover topics for academic, career, and personal effectiveness.
- Guide to College Student Mental Health  - LearnPsychology.org - A comprehensive guide to help college students identify common mental health disorders, their warning signs, when to seek treatment and how to manage them.
View the Support Center list of community resources .