You may be eligible for state financial aid  if you are an undocumented student who qualifies for Texas residency status . You cannot receive federal aid, so do NOT complete the FAFSA .
Follow these steps to apply for state financial aid programs.
- Complete the ACC enrollment process .
- Register for Selective Service,  if applicable.
- Package the following documents and submit them to any campus Financial Aid Office .
- TASFA (Texas Application for State Financial Aid)
- ACC Financial Aid Application 
- Verification Worksheet 
- A tax return transcript  requested from the IRS online  or by phone, (800) 908.9946.
- You need a U.S. employment authorization card and Social Security number in order to participate in the Texas Work-Study  program.