In an educational institution, there is a need to balance the accessibility and use of facilities with the need to provide a safe and secure environment. Security Management, Information Technology, Campus Operations, Campus Managers and the Campus Police work in a cooperative relationship to provide access through mechanical and electronic means to facilitate optimum use of the facilities. These procedures seek to address access concerns while maintaining the most appropriate level of security.
Employee Identification Cards and Access
1. Why do I need an employee identification card?
2. How do I get an employee ID?
3. What do I need in order to get an employee ID?
4. Where do I get an employee ID?
5. Is an employee ID and access card the same thing?
6. If I request access how do I know if I am approved? How will I know if access has been enabled?
7. What should I do if I lose my employee ID?
8. What is the Supervisor’s role in the access control process?