Employee ID Information
ACC Employee ID Card Request forms are required in order to obtain an ID. ACC employees may obtain an ID in the Admissions and Records offices District Wide except HBC. Visit the Campus Manager’s office at HBC to obtain an employee ID.
ACC Employee ID cards can be programmed for electronic access. ACC employees that require electronic access may be granted access upon appropriate approval(s).
Please read below for important information and instructions to request electronic access.
- Electronic access requests require two forms. Both forms must be submitted.
- Make sure all required fields are completed. Sign and date all forms.
- Submit the form to your supervisor and/or department head. This individual will need to send the form to the Campus Manager for authorization.
- Once the Campus Manager has approved he/she will send the form to Security Management or a higher level of authority depending on the access requested.
- As soon as Security Management receives your request forms, access will be programmed to your ID.
Security Management does not make determinations regarding approvals and/or denial of access. Questions regarding approval and/or denial of access should be directed to your supervisor.