Other Visa Types

Other Visa Types

Submit the following required documents if you currently maintain lawful status in the U.S. with any of the following:

  • A, E, G, H, I, J, K, L, O, R, TD, TN, U, and V visas;
  • Adjustment of status application (I-485 stage); or
  • I-30 petition.

Dependent visa holders: If you maintain a dependent visa from the list above, in addition to your application documents, you must submit the following documents from the primary visa holder:

  • Passport (must be valid)
  • Visa (must be valid)
  • Form I-94 arrival/departure card
  • Proof of employment
Documents Required for Applicants with Other Visa Types
#FormInstructionsGo to form
1Supplemental Application for International StudentsOn formPDF
2Residency informationOn formPDF
3All College/university transcriptWeb InfoProvided by school you attended
4High school transcriptNot required if you have attended college. Web InfoProvided by school you attended
5PassportPhotocopy identification pagesProvided by Student
6Visa or Visa Status USCIS Approval NoticePhotocopyProvided by Student
7Form I-94Printed from hereProvided by student
Primary visa holder document also required
8Form I-797 Notice of ActionPhotocopy. Submit if you are applying for permanent residency (green card) status (I-130 or I-485 stage)Provided by student
9Employment authorization (EAD card)Submit if have authorization to work in the United States. (Original documents required.)Provided by student
10Proof of employmentSubmit current paycheck stub or an employment letter on official letterhead that includes a recent date and signature of company official. (Original documents required.)Provided by student

Continue with International Enrollment Steps