Travel, learn, and earn college credit as you explore countries and cultures around the globe through ACC faculty-led study abroad programs.
Benefits of studying abroad
- Add a global perspective to your education and resume
- Strengthen your foreign language skills
- Experience and learn from different cultures
- Develop skills essential to succeeding in the workforce
Explore study abroad programs
Learn more about studying abroad
Meet with International Programs staff to learn more about studying abroad:
- International Programs Open House Schedule, 2017-2018
- Spring 2018 Study Abroad Summer Programs Info Sessions
To be eligible to participate in study abroad, you must:
- Complete the ACC enrollment steps.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Complete the International Programs application steps.
- Complete program prerequisites.
- Have a valid passport.
Scholarships & financial aid
You may be eligible for scholarships and financial aid.