ACC adheres to the Texas Education Code for tuition and fees refunds.
IMPORTANT: Review the consequences of dropping or withdrawing from a class.
College Credit Tuition & Fee Refunds
- Email email@example.com to request a refund for classes you drop before the add/drop period. Requests must come from your ACC email account.
- Refunds for classes you drop after the add/drop period will be processed after the add/drop period and continue throughout the semester.
- College credit tuition/fee refund deadlines are posted on this page.
- Select your refund preference in advance to avoid delays in receiving your refund.
Continuing Education Tuition & Fee Refunds
ACC mails Continuing Education tuition/fee refunds to your address on file unless you paid with a credit card. Ensure ACC has your correct address on file. See instructions to update your address.
Continuing Education tuition/fee refund deadlines are posted on this page.
First Day Book Fee Refunds
To opt out of the First Day book fee submit your request through your course’s site on Blackboard. Requests to opt out or to cancel your opt out must be submitted by 5 p.m. on the deadlines posted on this page. Please note that refunds will be issued 15 days after the last day to opt out.
- Credit card refunds will appear on your monthly statement. You are responsible for interest charged to the credit card account while the refund is processed.
- Refunds of third-party or sponsor payments are sent back to those payers, See other payment arrangements for third-party information.
- We deduct any debt owed to the college before issuing a refund.