Let us help you get on track for college
Get help starting your college education, choosing a rewarding career path, and earning a degree. Enrollment advisors are available by phone or in person to assist with all your college and career planning needs.
For more information, please contact ACC’s College Destination Center:
or submit a request for information and we’ll be in touch with you within 24-hours.
5 things to know
These simple questions can help you choose the right college for you:
- Is the college accredited? If so, learn more about their accreditation agency.
- Are they more interested in my success or my money? Find out if the school offers student services such as free tutoring and access to learning labs.
- How much does it cost? You should have access to financial aid, scholarships, and payment options.
- From whom would you be learning? Ensure that the instructors are well-qualified to teach their subjects.
- Where can I transfer? Credits should be able to transfer to 4-year institutions such as The University of Texas, Texas State University, and beyond.
How ACC answers those questions
Austin Community College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACS), which is the same agency that oversees UT and Texas State. Learn more > .
Our focus is your success. ACC offers one-on-one advising, free tutoring, and is home to the nation’s largest learning lab, the ACCelerator.
Tuition at ACC is 81-percent less than area colleges and universities. We will assist you with financial aid, applying for scholarships, and enrolling in the ACC payment plan. Compare costs > .
ACC instructors are highly-qualified experts in their field. They’re here because they love to teach. They can also help you network in your field of study.
ACC is the #1 source of transfer students to area colleges and universities. Earn your core curriculum credits or associate degree here and transfer to earn your bachelor’s degree. ACC has articulation agreements with many colleges and universities.