Back to Top
Back to Top


All international students and their dependents must file at least one U.S. tax form for every year they are present in the U.S.

The form you submit depends on whether you received U.S. income, which includes wages, scholarships, housing stipends, cash awards, etc.

2014 Tax Forms & Deadlines
Did You Receive U.S. Income in 2014?Required FormDeadline
Yes, I did earn U.S. income IRS Form 1040NR-EZ or IRS Form 1040NR April 15, 2015
No, I did NOT earn U.S. income IRS Form 8843 April 15, 2015

If you have further questions

Note that ACC employees are not experts on tax filing, and we are not able to answer student-specific questions about taxes.  If you need information on tax filing, we recommend you look to the following resources:

Volunteer tax preparation assistance

Back to Top
Back to Top Back to Top