Austin Community College has partnered with the Texas Workforce Commission's College Credit for Heroes initiative to award college credit, workforce certifications and workforce licenses for military experience.
Streamline the evaluation process to award college credits to veterans and service members with equivalent military training in advanced technologies, energy, and information and computer technology industries.
- Register for an account at the College Credit for Heroes website.
- Send official transcripts from the military and other colleges or institutional transcripts to ACC.
- Contact the ACC Veterans Affairs Office to apply for benefits and certifications.
- Alert ACC's College Credit for Heroes coordinator of your participation.
- Follow the ACC enrollment steps to become an ACC student.