The TCEQ Occupational Licensing section is dedicated to the protection of the environment and human health through the responsible licensing of individuals whose occupations may have an environmental impact. The section's duties include issuing new licenses, renewing licenses, training approval, and exam development. The test is offered Monday- Friday at 10:30 AM or at 2:30 PM at the Highland Campus. If you choose to schedule at 2:30, we cannot accommodate an immediate retest. The test is offered at Round Rock Monday-Friday at 10:30 AM.
Registration is required. In order to secure an appointment, you must register online at https://www.registerblast.com/austincc/exam. Please call (512) 223-7395 for the Highland Campus or (512)-223-0158 for the Round Rock Campus to confirm that they have received your letter of authorization to test. It is the examinee's responsibility to ensure all documents have been received before scheduling. If all documents are not received in our office prior to scheduling your exam, you will not be allowed to test and will need to pay an additional fee to reschedule your exam. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Allowed Items During Exam
- Scratch Paper (provided)
- Non-programmable Calculator
- Landscape Irrigator - Engineering Scale and Graph Paper
- Municipal Solid Waste - Training Manuals, Notes, Rules, Etc.
A non-refundable, non-transferable registration/administration/test fee of $50.00 is required to take the TCEQ exams at ACC. All fees paid to ACC Business Testing are Non-Refundable.
Examinees may immediately retest if they have not received an acceptable score. Examinees have up to four attempts during his/her one year approval period. The test fee of $50.00 must be paid each time a student requests a retake. No retake is permitted past 2:30 PM.
Register For This Test
Important: You must have paid the $50 TCEQ FEE before attempting to schedule a Proctor exam. Have your Receipt number/ Order number available when scheduling.
To pay the test registration fee for the TCEQ online:
- Select and pay for the appropriate exam here.
- Email your authorization-to-test letter issued to you by TCEQ to email@example.com or fax it to 512-223-7130.
- To schedule your test appointment go to https://www.registerblast.com/austincc/exam.
To pay the test registration fee for the TCEQ in person:
- Bring the registration fee and your authorization-to-test letter issued to you by TCEQ to Austin Community College - Business Assessment Center ACC Highland Campus Rm: 2221 6101 Airport Blvd Austin, TX 78752.
- The test appointment can be made at that time.
A government issued photo identification with signature such as a current, valid (not expired) Drivers License.
Supplies & Prohibited Items
You many not access any prohibited items during scheduled or unscheduled breaks; cell phones, telephones books, watches, alarms, dictionaries, translators, any handheld electronic, or photographic device, mechanical pencils and pens, food, drinks, gum, candy, and tobacco are not permitted in the testing room.