Interested in becoming an SI leader? Ask your professor to nominate you!
Download an nomination form here.
Benefits of becoming an SI leader
- Develop important public-speaking, team-building, and interpersonal skills.
- Gain excellent experience for future teaching positions.
- Get reacquainted with course material.
- Obtain important professional experience for your resume.
- Form relationships with peers and/or faculty members.
- Help others succeed.
- Get paid!
Qualifications for SI leaders
- GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Grade of B or higher in course to be supported.
- Nomination by ACC faculty member who wants SI next semester.