A transcript is the official documentation of a student’s academic record. It lists the course taken at an institution, grades and other academic record information. Grades that are submitted by instructors are posted the fourth business day after the end of the teaching session. Students may order a transcript anytime during the semester and request that it be held and then sent out after all current semester grades are posted.
For immediate service, request your transcript order by logging into ACC’s secure order site in Student Online Services.
Manual transcript processing for phone and mail requests require additional time.
Official transcript(s) will be processed within one business day.
Requesting your official transcript using Online Services
You will need to know your ACCeID and password. If you need help with your ACCeID please go to (http://www.austincc.edu/helpdesk/acceid/acceidhelp.html).
If you receive an error message you may have holds which prevent the release of your official transcript. Please view your “Student Statuses” page from the student menu to view your holds. If you do not receive an error message, proceed to read instructions to complete the transcript order.
Request in person at any ACC Campus
Official transcript(s) are processed immediately, while you wait. All official transcripts handed to a student will be stamped "issued to student".
Please visit any campus Admissions Office and complete a Transcript Release Form. You must show your valid photo ID.
Office locations are:
- Cypress Creek: Room 2114.1
- Eastview: Building 2000, Room 2113
- Northridge: Building 1000, Room 1101.1
- Pinnacle: Room 113
- Rio Grande: Annex-Room 152
- Riverside: Building G, Room 8105
- Round Rock: Building 1000, Room 1107
- South Austin: Room 1104
- Note: Individuals other than the student may order/or pick up transcripts only with the express, written permission of the student. The written authorization MUST be dated, name the person to whom the transcript can be released specifically, include student’s ACC ID number, and be signed by the student. A clear photocopy of the student's valid photo ID must accompany the signed request. The person to whom the transcript is being released must also provide a valid photo ID.
Request by mail
Official transcript(s) will be processed and mailed within two to four business days of receipt of the mailed request. Please allow sufficient time for delivery by U.S. mail to ACC and from ACC to recipient(s).
Send a completed and signed ACC Transcript Request Form (PDF) to the following address:
ACC - Admissions/Records
Attn: Transcript Request
P.O. Box 15306
Austin, TX 78761-5306
Request by telephone
By telephone: Call 512.223.7513 between 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central Time Monday through Friday.
Viewing an unofficial transcript
To view and print an unofficial record of courses taken at ACC, please log in to ACC Student Online Services with your secure ACC EID and password.