All ACC students who are new to college (0 credit hours) hours must complete The Orientation Program, or TOP, prior to their first day of classes.
Important: TOP is mandatory for new college students! You will be unable to register for classes in the future until you complete your TOP requirement. Once you complete TOP, it may take up to 24 hours to remove the hold from your records.
In-person, on campus
Live orientation is the best way to get your questions answered about starting classes at ACC. It gives you a chance to meet other students, talk one-on-one with staff, and win prizes. You’ll leave with a student planner and be entered into a drawing for FREE books. Only students who attend TOP in person before the first day of class are eligible to win a free semester of books.
- Click HERE to view and register for any available live session.
- Walk-ins welcome with ACC student ID.
- Go to the ACC Nexus site.
- Input your ACCeID user number and password.
- Click on the top right button “ACC 103: Orientation to ACC-TOP” to begin.
ACC Identification Card – You will need your ACC student ID to complete TOP.