Deferred Action and Rights For Undocumented Students
September 4, 2013, 1:30-3:00pm
Riverside Campus, Room 8100
Free Workshop High School Students, College Students, and Parents Welcome
Presenters: ACC Staff and Local Attorneys
Event flier: English | Español
Attend this important session on immigration and undocumented students if any of the following apply:
- You or someone you know is an undocumented student and have not applied to the government for deferred action consideration (DACA).
- You do not know what DACA is and if you should apply.
- You have unique circumstances involving family members or yourself.
- You want to know more about your status and changes to immigration law.
- You want to know whom to trust.
- You have questions no one has been able to answer.