1. Reviews requests and proposals for recycling projects.
2. Communicates interests and concerns of staff and constituency groups.
3. Makes recommendations regarding training on sustainability district-wide.
4. Submits recommendations for new initiatives to promote the College’s sustainability efforts regarding:
- Climate-neutral, environmentally supportive, and energy-efficient improvements.
- Programs to enable College faculty, staff and students to reduce energy consumption both in the workplace and during commuting.
Recommendations: Sent forward to Administrative Services Council.
Attachments / Handouts:
WARNING: All confidential and sensitive paper records (record and non-record) are to be sent to Records Management Services (RMS) for destruction. Please contact Laurie Lindholm at 223-1170 or go to the RMS website at http://www.austincc.edu/records/records_center/destruction.htm for more information or to send paper for destruction.
Phyllis Kalz, 223-1098