FY17 Non-Faculty Market Study
HR Compensation has recently concluded work on the FY17 Non-Faculty Market Study. In order to ensure market competitive salaries for non-faculty employees as required by Board Policy F-10, a comparison of similar positions at the other Texas metropolitan community colleges and the local market is conducted every two years to check the market and ensure salaries are remaining competitive.
Please click to view. A new window will pop up to expanded view.
Save the document to your computer for full functionality (active links and table of contents).
FY18 Salary Information
- Definitions of Full-Time Faculty Salary Levels (PDF)
- Adjunct Faculty LEH Rate Placement Scale (PDF)
- Adjunct Faculty Proportional Increase Example - 3% Increase (PDF)
Welcome to the Compensation Section
Contact the Classification & Compensation Section if you need assistance with...
- Compensation Information
- Offers of Employment
- Salary Scales
- Classification & Compensation Forms
- Educational Update for Faculty
- Faculty and Staff Placements
- Job Descriptions for Posting
- Position Change and Budget Approval