The Business and Technical Communications program at Austin Community College (ACC) offers a continuing-education certificate in two specializations: Technical Communications (for traditional technical writers) and Business & Government Communications (for information specialists everywhere, especially those in business and government).
- Interested in enrolling? Read about Continuing Education at ACC, tuition costs, distance-learning accommodations, and more.
- Get an overview of the program. See program descriptions and information on registration, courses, certificates, and more.
- Specialization tracks:
- Read about the courses. Take Powerpoint course tours (requires Internet Explorer); see details about the courses, syllabi, example projects.
- See BTCM faculty information. Click here to find out about BTCM faculty members.
- See student projects and graduate employment. Take a look at some of the fine work BTCM students have done in HTML, RoboHelp, FrameMaker, and other tools. Also, see where students in the program are working, or have worked.
- Explore technical communication as a profession, salaries, jobs, software applications most in demand with employers, and more.
Note: The Business and Technical Communications program also offers these courses, certificates, and degrees for regular academic credit. See the academic credit program.
Maintained by email@example.com.