Continuing Education Certificate
The Business and Technical Communications program at Austin Community College (ACC) offers a continuing-education certificate in three specializations: Technical Communications (for traditional technical writers), Business & Government Communications (for information specialists everywhere, especially those in business and government), and Social Media Communication.
- Interested in enrolling? Read about Continuing Education at ACC, tuition costs, distance-learning accommodations, and more.
- Get an overview of the program. See
program descriptions and information on registration, courses, certificates, and more.
- Specialization tracks:
- Business & Government Communication Specialization
- Technical Communication Specialization
- Social Communication Specialization
- See BTCM faculty information. Click here to
find out about BTCM faculty members.
- See student projects and graduate employment. Take a look at some of the fine work BTCM students have done in HTML, RoboHelp, FrameMaker, and other tools. Also, see where students in the program are working, or have worked.
- Explore technical communication as a profession, salaries, jobs, software applications most in demand with employers, and more.
Note: The Business and Technical Communications program also offers these courses, certificates, and degrees for regular academic credit. See the academic credit program.