Great jobs and careers go to those who are
Click here to register online
Set up your ACC Google email address defaults at: http://www.austincc.edu/google/
The ACC High Technology Institute Technical Certification Program offers students extensive training in courses that prepare them for high-paying careers in the IT industry. At ACC we provide students with hands-on training that will educate them to acquire industry/vendor certifications and enable them to perform in technically demanding positions.
Possible Financial Aid Resources
Summary of Technical Certification & Examination Costs
Home Pages: Continuing Education; High Technology Institute
External Career Resourses
Internship Opportunities: InternInAustin [A City of Austin initiative]
ACC Career Services:
Part Time positions; Full Time positions; Internships
Most course textbooks are stocked at ACC's Rio Grande bookstore. They can be purchased online at http://austincc.bncollege.com.
NOTE: All course syllabi are posted online at the Program Listing. The course titles link to the course syllabus.
To make an appointment for certification examinations at Austin Community College:
Call ACC Test Center at 223.7769. Hours: Monday through Thursday, 10am to 2pm
The list of examinations administered is on the ACC Test Center web site.
Top Ten Reasons To Take Your
10. Our courses are taught in short, easy-to-digest sessions.
Most classes meet for four hours, two or three times per week.
Technical Certification Programs at ACC
9. Your learning will last longer. Our programs are not crash-courses that get you in and out in the shortest time possible, but will extend over a period of several weeks. This format will help you with solid knowledge transfer and retention of what you learn.
8. Take a course during your free time. Classes are offered in the evenings and weekends to meet the schedules of busy IT professionals.
7. Our instructors are from the real-world. Many of our instructors work in the IT field eight-hours per day, and then come to ACC to teach part-time. This means they have the experience you can count on for real-world examples.
6. Learn with other techies. At ACC, you will be taking classes with other like-minded professionals seeking certification.
5. Earn CEU credits. All ACC continuing education courses are accredited for the award of continuing education units.
4. Great location. Courses are held at the Highland Business Campus. HBC is located in central Austin.
3. Study using the best books and materials. Course materials are provided in most courses. If you do need to buy a book, we'll make sure the ACC Bookstore has them in stock. We use only vendor-certified materials from CompTIA, Microsoft, Cisco, Sun, Oracle, and others.
2. We're certified, so you can be too. Austin Community College is proud to be a certified training venue for Microsoft, Cisco, Sun, Oracle, Linux, Project Management Institute, ASQ, Information Security and CompTIA.
1. Our tuitions are among the lowest in town. Compare and you'll see. ACC offers quality programs for a terrific price!
Academic Discounted Software
Enrolled students can obtain most software at discounted prices from a number of suppliers. Below are some of these. A student ID card may be required.
Note: This is not an endorsement of any of these suppliers.
|Florida Music Company.com|
Do You Need Additional Information? Contact An HTI Coordinator.