High School Teachers, Counselors, and Administrators
- Teachers can create a record for each of their classes for the year in a matter of minutes
- Students create their own system accounts, and "enroll" in those classes
- Class rosters can be printed for each class, listing the teacher's recommendation for each student
- Student competency forms with credit recommendations can be printed individually, or batch printed by class
- Counselors can view all the student, class and system data for their high school
- School Administrators can create a variety of detail and summary reports to assist with local and state reporting.
Get Started Now!