The support and services that we provide help to link ACC to the outside
world. Listed below are the major areas of responsibilities that make
up the Telecommunications Department.
- Support and service the links that help ACC communicate with the
- Provide the local and long-distance telephone services
- Provide the cabling support that makes data communications a
- Perform audits of all local and long distance bills.
- Oversee all outside telecommunications contractors.
- Install and maintain all Cisco AVVID Solutions.
- Support the GAATN fiber network.
- Staff a fully-functional switchboard and Help Desk contact center.
- Ensure all Staff/Faculty and Adjunct Faculty have a voice mail