ACCNet has adjusted the procedure to request a new network/phone port installation in a room or office area. Please follow the directions below when placing a request:
- Request a site survey for the work required. Visit the Telecom Work Order Form and choose "Add a New Phone or Network Jack" from the drop-down box. Please include any relevant information (the number of connections requested, floor/wall mount, etc.)
- Our in-house cabling technician will visit and determine if the job can be completed internally or will need to be subcontracted.
- After agreeing on the work to be done, if subcontracting is necessary Telecom will submit the scope of work to the subcontractor and will receive a quote to perform the necessary work (this will be forwarded to the original requestor).
- Visit the Account to Account Transfer Form and transfer the amount quoted to GL Account 10-7-14000-6571-00 (ACCNet Services Maintenance Account). Once done, you will receive a copy of the transfer for your records.
- The subcontractor will receive the payment and schedule a date/time for the work to be performed.