When it comes to managing your money and receiving financial aid refunds, you deserve choices! Austin Community College District has partnered with Higher One to deliver refunds and to offer you smarter ways to manage that money.
A bright green envelope from Higher One will be mailed to the address that ACC has on file for you. If you need to change this address please update your student records.
This envelope contains your personal code that is used during the refund delivery preference set up process.
Please reference the steps below in order to set up your refund delivery preference using this code.
1. Visit ACCRefundChoice.com and click "Get Started"
2. Enter the Personal Code you received in the green envelope, then complete the requested information. The email address you use will serve as your login to the website.
Your login will be important to access the site later (viewing refund updates and history, changing your preference and more).
3. Make your selection:
- Direct deposit to your own checking or savings account—2-3 business days
- Paper Check—5-7 days
- Higher One bank account/MasterCard debit card—same business day
4. Once your selection is made, you’ll be asked to complete your profile which includes creating your password for future access to the website.
5. The final step will depend on the choice you made.
a. If you chose to deposit to another account, you’ll be asked to provide your account number and routing number for your receiving account at another institution.
b. If you chose paper check, you’ll verify the destination mailing address.
c. If you chose the ACC OneCard, you’ll complete the online OneAccount opening process by providing your personal information so that we may verify your identity, creating a Personal Identification Number (PIN), then reviewing and agreeing to the Account Terms and Conditions and Fee Schedule. Once completed, you will have access to a virtual card to make online purchases wherever Debit MasterCard® is accepted. You will receive your physical ACC OneCard debit MasterCard® in the mail in 5-7 business days after opening the account.
Have Questions? Visit ACCRefundChoice.com or get easy answers to your questions with EasyHelpSM–our self-service FAQ database available online.