ACC Student Online Services provides a Web interface as an opportunity for you to evaluate the instructor(s) of your distance learning course.
All Faculty Evaluation responses are kept confidential. Faculty members have no way to determine the source of any comments or responses to questions. Evaluation Reports are distributed to the faculty member after the final grades have been submitted.
To complete an evaluation you must be logged into the ACC Student Online Services system. Instructions for logging into the system are located here.
1. To begin the evaluation, click Distance Learning Faculty Evaluation from the menu.
2. Use the drop down arrow to select the term and click Submit.
3. Select the radio button next to the course you would like to evaluate and click Submit.
You will only see active courses listed. Active courses are courses you are currently enrolled in which have not had grades submitted.
If your course has more than one instructor, (i.e. a lecture
instructor and a separate lab instructor) you will have the opportunity
to fill out an evaluation for each instructor.
After selecting the course in the previous step, select the instructor you wish to evaluate by selecting the radio button next to their name. Click Submit.
Once you have submitted an evaluation for your instructor, they will no longer appear in the list to evaluate.
4. The course title and section appear at the top of the screen. In the Evaluation Question section, use the drop down arrows to make your selections.
- The first set of evaluation questions give you Yes or No choices.
- The second set of evaluation questions provide you with a ratings scale ranging from 1- Never through 6- Always.
- Enter any comments you may have in the Comments box.
5. When you have completed filling out the form and entering comments, click Submit. You will recieve a message stating that the process is complete.
Once an evaluation is submitted it CANNOT be changed.