ACC fulfills its Clery Act obligations by:
- Tracking all locations used for ACC's institutional and educational purposes.
- Collecting, classifying and counting crime reports and crime statistics.
- Issuing campus alerts to provide the campus community with information necessary to make informed decisions about their health and safety.
- Timely warnings/crime alerts for any Clery Act crime that represents an ongoing threat to the safety of students or employees;
- Emergency notifications via ACC Emergency Alert upon confirmation of a significant emergency or dangerous situation involving an immediate threat to the health or safety of students or employees occurring on the campus.
- Providing educational programs and campaigns to promote the awareness of dating violence, domestic violence, sexual assault and stalking.
- Having procedures for institutional disciplinary action in cases of dating violence, domestic violence, sexual assault and stalking.
- Keeping a daily crime log of alleged criminal incidents that is open to public inspection.
- Publishing an annual security report containing safety- and security-related policy statements and crime statistics and distributing it to all current students and employees. ACC also informs prospective students and employees about the availability of the report.
- Submitting crime statistics to the Department of Education each year in the fall via a web-based data collection to disclose crime statistics by type, location and year.
Helpful Link: Department of Education Data Cutting Tool