The first steps to becoming an Austin Community College (ACC) student are to set up an application account and submit your application.
Current or former credit student? No need to reapply!
Students returning to a credit certificate or degree program do not need to reapply.
If you have questions about your next steps, check with the ACC Student Help Desk.
Start Your Application
Students attending ACC for the first time will follow the steps below to apply:
- Check your browser - For the best system performance, use the latest version of Google Chrome and disable third-party cookie blocking in the settings. Third-party cookie blocking can prevent you from saving your application information and resuming previously saved applications.
- Set up your application account – Create your account to use during the application process.
Already have an account? Log in.
- Check your email for the username and password to access the application account.
- Log in to your account to begin your application.
- Complete the application that best describes you. The application choices are:
- Traditional Degrees: Earn college credit for a certificate, associate degree, or transfer to a 4-year institution.
- Dual Credit: Earn college credits while in high school.
- Continuing Education: Noncredit courses to get a new job, build on current skills, or expand knowledge in a subject area.
- Adult Education: Classes for a high school equivalency certificate (GED), job skills, basic English, or college preparation.
- International Students: Non-US citizens or permanent residents with a current visa, seeking to obtain an F-1 visa, or have an application pending with USCIS seeking a college degree or certificate.
Not sure which application is for you? Contact the College Recruiting Office at 512-223-4636 (option 1) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Next Steps for...
Traditional, Dual Credit, and International Students - Submit your application and you’ll see a checklist of documents needed to complete your application. An enrollment advisor will contact you to assist with the process. You can also preview your steps below:
Continuing Education Students - Submit your application using your new account, and you’ll receive a student ACCeID and ACCmail to use any time you register for CE classes.
Adult Education Students - Submit your application using your new account and upload the required documents for your program. Once your documents are uploaded, you will sign up for an orientation session. Visit the Adult Education website for more information about the next steps for your program.
Important Date Highlights
View all important dates and deadlines