Submitting Transcripts to ACC

Provide official and unofficial transcripts

You must submit official transcripts within 30 days of applying to the college.

  • First-time college students: Please request an official copy of your high school transcript or GED -- unofficial transcripts are not required.
  • New ACC students with previous college credit: To best serve you while we wait for your official transcripts to arrive, upload an unofficial transcript from your most recent college/university attended to the Supplemental Documents section of your application account. We do not require your high school transcript or GED certificate. Be sure to request an official transcript from each college/university attended.

Official transcript instructions

You can submit your official transcripts in one of the following formats:


This method is ONLY for institutions that use any of the following methods for sending transcripts:

  • Parchment
  • Credentials Solutions Inc.
  • National Student Clearinghouse
  • Scrip Safe
  • Speede Partnership

If the service asks for an email address, the transcript must be sent to It can take 24-72 hours for transcripts to be received.

IMPORTANT: Scanned and emailed copies are not acceptable.


Send to:
Austin Community College
Admissions & Records
P.O. Box 15306
Austin, TX 78761

Send a separate copy to your home address and bring it to your advising session.

In-Person transcript submission is currently not available during the COVID-19 campus closure, until further notice.   

Bring official transcript to any campus Admissions & Records Office.

IMPORTANT: Open transcripts are NOT accepted for admissions purposes. Transcripts must be in the original, unopened, sealed envelope.

Military & veteran transcripts

If you are active-duty or veteran, send official military transcripts in addition to your high school/GED or college transcripts. See military & veteran student services.

Standardized test credit

If seeking credit from tests such as SAT, ACT, AP, CLEP, IB, etc., request the official score report to be sent to the Admissions and Records address above.

International transcripts

Certified digital transcripts of academic documents, such as those provided by Digitary or My eQuals are accepted by Austin Community College. 

Students can see if their school uses the Digitary transcript system at or the My eQuals transcript system at

If you have your original, hard-copy college transcript from a country outside the United States, please email the transcript evaluation office for assistance during the college closed period, to make an appointment to bring in your original transcript in native language and original translations. Subject to possible additional college closure restrictions.   

If you have not had your foreign transcripts translated, visit this website for translators in the Austin area:

Questions? Please call 512-223-4636 for more information.