Reach your goals faster
With 80 percent lower tuition than other area colleges, ACC is a great place to spend the summer.
Stay on track with:
- Online and in-person options
- Transferrable core credits
- Free tutoring all year long
- Small, focused classes
- Summer Enrollment Checklists
Hey university students, use these checklists to make your summer enrollment at ACC stress-free.
New to ACC ?
You'll need to apply, but the steps are simple. Your summer registration dates start April 15. Do these steps as soon as possible:
- Complete the ACC application.
- Be sure to send your high school AND college transcripts.
- Complete the Area of Study Info Session if you have fewer than 12 credits.
Former ACC student?
No need to reapply! Your summer registration dates start April 1. Do these steps as soon as possible:
- Check Online Services for any holds.
- Submit a new residency form if you've been gone a year.
- Double-check and update any information.
- Register for classes ASAP
- Paying for Summer Classes
If you're one of the more than 13,000 Austin Community College (ACC) students receiving financial aid, you may have access to Pell grants for summer classes. If you haven't yet applied for financial aid, there's still time. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to see if you qualify for financial assistance.
If your assistance funds are not enough to cover all tuition and fees, you can set up an interest-free payment plan to break up the outstanding balance into three installments.
- Summer Child Care
Students with children will now have an easier time taking summer classes, thanks to the Child Watch Drop-In Center at ACC Highland that opened this year. You can leave your kids aged 12 months to 12 years for up to three hours a day, or 12 hours per week. Cost is $4 an hour, with discounts for multiple kids.