A sound, integrated Environmental, Health, and Safety Management System, must involve every level of the ACC organization and requires full and active participation. Here, you may access instructions and resources for safe practices and procedures to help us all return to campus safely.
Forms & Assessments
COVID-19 Reporting Instructions for Students, Faculty, and StaffAustin Public Health Self-Assessment
Self-reporting form for students
Self-reporting form for employees
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) offers the most up-to-date information on COVID-19.
How COVID-19 spreads
Austin Public Health | COVID-19
Texas Department of State Health Services
Centers for Disease Control
World Health Organization, Coronavirus
Help Prevent Illness
You can help prevent the spread of illness and reduce the impact on our community by taking common precautions:
- Practice social distancing by avoiding crowded areas and keeping safe distance from others.
- Wash your hands frequently, using soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your face, especially your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your mouth with tissue or your elbow when coughing or sneezing.
- Stay home if exhibiting respiratory symptoms such as a cough, difficulty breathing, or fever until you are fever-free for 24 hours without the aid of medication. Contact your healthcare provider and notify your instructor or supervisor.