If you drive an Alternative Fuel Vehicle(AFV), you may be eligible to use preferred AFV parking spaces at ACC. A current ACC Parking Permit is required in order to apply for an AFV parking privilege. (Currently offered at Highland Campus South Garage Only)
How to apply for and use AFV parking:
- Find your vehicle on the 2021 Green Car List (updated 5/2021) to determine if it is eligible for an AFV Parking Sticker.
- Apply for a AFV Parking sticker (COMING SOON!). Your application will be reviewed within 5 business days.
- Once you receive an approval email, bring your photo ID and your vehicle's insurance or registration card to a Cashier Office to pick up your AFV Parking sticker.
- Find AFV parking spaces using the map links (COMING SOON!) on the right side of this page. Spaces are marked with AFV Parking signs.
- If your AFV is not listed in the 2020 Green Car List, please contact email@example.com.