Join the conversation with ACC Chancellor Dr. Richard Rhodes
The Austin Community College District hosts virtual campus conversations to share information about what’s happening across the district and to gather input from ACC faculty, staff, and students. Now more than ever, it is important to understand the issues facing our college community and work together to develop solutions.
You're invited to ask questions, comment on your experiences, and share thoughts with college leadership.
Next Campus Conversations
- Campus Conversation on Equity Training | January 21 at 3 p.m. (Streaming link coming soon.)
ACC's Human Resources, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, and Communications & Marketing offices have collaborated to create blended equity, cultural proficiency, diversity, inclusion, and 3Cs training. This conversation will explore what employees can expect of the college's equity training and professional development opportunities.
- Campus Conversation with the Chancellor | February 16 at 10 a.m.
More details and streaming link coming soon.
Watch Previous Conversations
- Fall 2020 - Campus Conversation on the 3Cs, October 28 | Watch Recording
- Fall 2020 - A Conversation with Dr. Mark Escott: Understanding COVID-19 in Central Texas, October 22 | Watch Recording
- Fall 2020 - Student Success in a Culture of Collaboration, Connection & Caring, September 3 | Watch Recording
- Summer 2020 - Return to Campus: A Virtual Campus Conversation, June 30 | Watch Recording
- Fall 2019 - Eastview Campus, October 3 | Watch Recording
- Summer 2019 - Round Rock Campus, June 27 | Watch Recording
- Summer 2018 - South Austin Campus, July 12
- Spring 2018 - Cypress Creek Campus, March 5 | Watch Recording
- Fall 2017 - Riverside Campus, November 14
Submit Your Question for the Campus Conversation Series
If you have specific questions or ideas for topics, you may submit them ahead of time. What would you like to know?