Help for Life's Unexpected Emergencies
It’s more important than ever to support our hardworking employees. If you are in a position to do so, please consider donating to Austin Community College’s Employee Emergency Fund, which supports grants and loans to assist ACC employees when needed. The fund was created in partnerships by ACC's employee associations to provide immediate financial assistance to employees experiencing an unexpected hardship.
Employee emergency funds may be used to help cover unanticipated financial emergencies such as:
- Funeral arrangements for immediate family members
- Travel funds for an employee for the purpose of attending a funeral of immediate family member
- Car accidents
- Loss due to natural disaster (fire, tornado, flood, COVID, etc.)
- Significant medical expenses not covered by insurance for employee, spouse/significant life partner living in same household for at least twelve months, or dependent
Ways to Give
- One-Time: Make a one-time donation or a one time payroll deduction to provide immediate support now.
- Auto-Draft: Spread out your contribution by setting up an auto-draft donation. You can arrange to give $1, $2, $5 or any other amount each month with an auto-draft that comes directly from your ACC paycheck. View Form.
Donations may be completed via form and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.