- Develops and updates the College-Wide Technology Plan.
- Recommends annual college-wide capital equipment budget for instructional and administrative technology expenditures to the Executive Vice President based upon faculty and staff input.
- Monitors the annual expenditures of capital funds for timeliness and standards compliance.
- Establishes criteria and standards for instructional and information technologies and monitors compliance.
- Prepares administrative rules relating to technology and procedures and guidelines for procuring, replacing and reallocating technology resources.
- Assists in the dissemination of technology information.
Recommendations: Forwarded to the Academic and Student Affairs Council.
FY21 Meeting Dates: This committee is under review and has been suspended until further notice.
Agendas & Minutes
Co-Chair (appointed by the President): Neil Vickers, 223-1078.