The planning process includes participation from all areas of the college through representation in the Strategic Enrollment Committee and its subcommittees.
- Identify members of the Strategic Enrollment Committee and its subcommittees.
- A Strategic Enrollment Planning website will be created and populated with planning documents and resource materials.
- Subcommittees will develop proposals recommending initiatives for building strategic enrollment among their key demographic.
- The Committee will offer recommendations to the Cabinet and Board of Trustees for review, discussion, and approval.
Guiding Assumptions for the ACC Strategic Enrollment Committee.
- It should be aspirational, yet helpful in prioritizing the many initiatives that we undertake.
- Everything we do is important, but not everything is a priority. Even if something is not in the Strategic Enrollment plan, it does not mean it will be eliminated.