Published Primary Source Collections in
Libraries for Use in Term Paper Research
Western Civilization II (History 2312)
Compiled by Roger A. Griffin,
Professor of History Emeritus
Austin Community College
PCL = Perry-Casteñeda Library--Southwest corner, Speedway and 21st St.
Undergraduate Library--In the Academic Center, just west of the Tower Building.
Law Library--2312 Deen Keeton St.
Fine Arts Library--23rd and Trinity, just to the left of Bass Concert Hall.
Life Science Library–Tower Building, Room 220.
Humanities Research Center–Corner, 21st.and Guadalupe Sts.
(For hours when these libraries are open, click here.)
For access to the UT Library Catalog click here.
To report any errors of any kind in this document or any other problems
relating to one or more of the sources, click here.
Document Collections Covering All or Part of the Time Span of this Course
2. Document Collections on Specialized Subjects
Covering All or Part of the Time Span of this Course
3. Intellectual Life in the Age of the Scientific
4. Stuart England
5. The Age of Louis XIV in France
6. The Enlightenment
7. The French Revolution and Napoleon
8. The Nineteenth Century: Politics, Diplomacy, War
9. Philosophy, Science, Economics, and Political
Thought in the Nineteenth Century
10. Victorian Society in Nineteenth-Century Europe
11. Imperialism and Rearmament
12. Twentieth-Century Europe (Covering More Than One
13. Russia to 1917
14. The First World War
15. Russia to 1917
16. Europe between the World Wars
17. World War II and the Jewish Holocaust
18. The Cold War Era and Beyond
19.Twentieth Century Philosophy, Religion,
Political Theory, Literature, and the Arts
20. English/British History (covering all of the
Scope of this Course or at Least More than One Period)
(This site last updated, August 15, 2001)