Benefit Forms

Employees may make most benefit plan changes online through the website of the ERS, TRS or their plan provider.  Some changes may require the completion of a paper form and/or additional documentation.  Contact the HR Benefits Office at: for assistance if you are unable to locate the necessary process or form for making a benefit change.