Retrieving Records

A department may retrieve its records from the Records Center by completing the on-line form, Requesting Records from the Records Center.

Records may be retrieved temporarily and later returned to inactive storage or they may be permanently removed from inactive storage and returned to the originating department.  Records will be released only to the record owner or an authorized representative of the originating department.  Requests for any other department's records will be denied without official College authorization.

To maintain security of College records, the Records Center will not respond directly to Open Records Requests or general requests from the public.  Requests of this type will be referred to the Marketing and College Relations Department.