The Student Affairs Communication department provides internal communication and branding support to all Student Affairs departments in the following areas:
- Communications and marketing outreach strategy
- Print and digital graphic design
- Digital promotion via social media, email, and MyACC app and more
- Photography/video production and event support
- Basic website edits and consultation
Student Affairs Communication collaborates with the ACC Office of Communications & Marketing with a specific focus on serving internal Student Affairs staff needs and enforcing the ACC brand via internal district communications.
Need assistance? Contact us via the Communications Request Form below:
Submit a Communications Request
(NOTE: Please utilize this document template if you are submitting information about multiple events and attach it to your communications request form.)
- Canva.com Graphic Design Tool
- Canva.com is an online graphic design tool available to all Student Affairs departments and staff. The account contains pre-approved poster/flyer and graphics templates that have been branded with the ACC brand fonts, the Student Affairs color palette, and departmental logos. Templates are free to use for approved Student Affairs staff. Final proofs are subject to approval by Student Affairs Communication prior to printing and distribution in the ACC district.
The Student Affairs Canva account is intended for Student Affairs staff use only and requires a training prior to access.
Register for Canva Training
- How to Order Print Materials with ACC Duplication
- ACC Duplication Services provides college-wide printing services for ACC faculty and
staff. To order print materials, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, attach your file(s) to be printed,
and use the following email format:
Subject Line: “Print Order for (Department): (Description of Item to be Printed)”
Please see the file attached and print (# quantity needed, print size in inches, specify color
or black & white, specify printer paper or cardstock, specify double-sided if needed).
Once printed, please mail to (Name, Department, Campus, Room Number, Phone Extension).
Print Size Reference:
- Poster: 11”x17” (tabloid), to be hung up, order on cardstock
- Flyer: 8.5”x11” (letter), to be hung up, order on cardstock
- Handbill, half-size: 5.5”x8.5” (2UP), to be handed out, order on cardstock, specify double-sided if needed
- Handbill, quarter-size: 4.25”x 5.5” (4UP), to be handed out, order on cardstock, specify double-sided if needed
- Brochure: 8.5”x11” (letter, tri-fold, double-sided), to be handed out, request brochure paper"
More about Duplication Services
- Professional Development
- Take advantage of past workshops and trainings to further your processional development and become better connected to Student Affairs resources.
Attend our Trainings
- Student Affairs Presentation Templates