You can record up to three personal greetings that callers hear when you are not available to take calls. Cisco Unity plays your greeting for the appropriate situation:
||This greeting plays to indicate special circumstances, such as when you are on vacation.
||This greeting plays during your nonworking hours. (feature unavailable at this time)
||This greeting generally plays during your work hours.
To Change Your Greetings
- Log on to Cisco Unity Voice Mail or dial 512-223-1790
- Press "4" for Setup Options, then "1" to change your Greeting
- After Cisco Unity plays your current greeting, either:
- Press 1 to rerecord it.
- Press 2 to enable or disable your alternate greeting.
- Press 3 to record a different greeting, choose the greeting, then rerecord it.
Use These Keys If You Rerecord a Greeting
||pause or resume
Use These Keys at Any Time
||cancel or back up