If you are seeking data from Austin Community College, and you are not an employee of the college, you must submit your request through the Open Records Request process. Information on the Open Records Request process is available at the following webpage: Open Records Request webpage for ACC.
- Guidelines for Requesting Information
- Data/Service Request Form
As you are aware, ACC is taking steps to limit the number of people on our campuses and help prevent the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) within our community. During the transition to working remotely, it may take longer for us to respond to your data request. We thank you for your patience.If you are unable to find the data you need, please complete this service request form.
- Requests are prioritized on the basis of how critical requests are to the success of the college's mission.
- If we cannot obtain a clear description of the data or analyses requested, your request will be given lower priority.
- If OIRA staff are unable to contact you or obtain a reply to questions regarding the data being requested, your request will be cancelled, and you will need to resubmit your service request.
- The timeframe for receiving your data may be extended if the request has multiple parts and/or is complicated, or if you are asked to submit multiple requests.
In accordance with FERPA, researchers need to be extremely cautious about releasing data that could lead to the identification of individual students, particularly when related to financial or performance data. Per ACC/OIRA guidelines, data produced from OIRA intended for presentations or any other public release should have small cell sizes (N < 5) suppressed.
Please complete the following form accurately and with as much detail as possible. If you have any questions about this form or the process, please email us at OIRAinfo@austincc.edu .