The Austin Community College District 2020-25 Academic Master Plan (AMP) guides ACC’s collective academic vision, administrative supports, and strategic plans for the future. The AMP contains “big ideas” and innovative suggestions on how we may achieve even greater success for our students over the next five years.
The planning process included participation from all areas of the college. It integrated goals from existing planning processes at the program and departmental levels and incorporates new practices that serve as an extension of the strategic planning and budget processes. Learn more.
- Describe the academic mission of the college in line with the college's overall mission, vision, values, and strategic plan.
- Project the impact of demographic trends and regional labor market needs.
- Delineate the strategies needed to accomplish the academic mission of the college.
- Drive accomplishment of equitable outcomes for student enrollments, persistence, and completion/transition to transfer and/or employment.
- Promote partnerships with K-12, universities, business/industry, and governmental/community agencies.
- Inform college planning processes for program improvement, resources, technology, facilities, and services.