The following are documents and information you may find helpful in the AMP planning process. Additional content will be added as needed.
Program Initiative Reports
Planning Goals & Objectives by Program/Discipline
Selected Readings on the Future of Higher Education
- Future Work Skills 2020 - Institute for the Future for the University of Phoenix Research Institute
- Organizing Support for Success, Blankstein, M & Wolff-Eisenberg, C., Ithaka S&R, Dec 2019
Organizing college academic and student support ecosystems.
- The New Generation of Students, The Chronicle of Higher Education 2018
How colleges can recruit, teach, and serve Gen Z
- The EvoLLLution Presents: The Year in Review 2019, The EvoLLLution
- The New Humanities, The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Idea Lab, Colleges Solving Problems - Student Success, The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Success at Scale, Inside Higher Ed, ECMC Foundation
Strategies to Improve Outcomes for Underserved Students
- The Transformation-Ready Higher Education Institution, Huron, American Council for Education, Georgia Tech
How Leaders Can Prepare for and Promote Change
- Unlocking the Nation's Potential, Lumina Foundation
A model to Advance Quality and Equity in Education Beyond High School
- Upskilling Year in Review 2019, The Aspen Institute, UpSkillAmerica
- Deliberate Innovation, Lifetime Education, Georgia Tech, April 2018
- The Creativity Challenge, Chronicle of Higher Education, 2020
Teaching students to think outside the box
- Career-Ready Education, Chronicle of Higher Education, 2019
Beyond the skills gap, tools and tactics for an evolving economy.
- The Innovation Imperative, Chronicle of Higher Education, 2019
The buzz, the barriers, and what real change looks like.
- Views on Academic Innovation, Chronicle of Higher Education, August 2019
Faculty and leadership perspectives on how higher education can transform itself.
- Community College Leadership Report, Salesforce.org, Inside Higher Ed, August 2019
This report examines the current community college landscape through the lens of campus leadership, faculty, and staff. Our goal is to take a close look at how community college leaders are addressing issues of enrollment, retention, and completion.