F-1 Co-Enrollment Student

I am an F-1 visa student and intend to take ACC classes, while my SEVIS record (I-20) and full-time status remains at another college or university. View application deadlines.

Documents Required for F-1 Students Co-enrolling in ACC

Upload the required application documents directly into your application profile, with clear PDF scans of each document, into the categories below. Where multiple forms and documents are required, ensure you scan all documents into ONE PDF file to upload into the appropriate category. Your application will not be complete until all supplemental documents are received.

Items Required Categories for F-1 Co-Enrollment Student (ACADEMIC)
International Student Data Sheet
International Student Data Sheet Instructions:
On form
Passport Instructions:
Photocopy identification pages in your passport.
Provided by Student
Visa Document
F-1 visa or F-1 Status USCIS Approval Notice Instructions:
Provided by Student
I-94 Document
Form I-94 arrival/departure card Instructions:
Printed from here
Provided by Student.
Form I-20 Document
Form I-20 Instructions:
Photocopies of all current and previous form I-20s (pages 1 and 2).
Provided by Student
Unofficial College Transcript
All College/university transcript See instructions Provided by school you attended
Proof of enrollment See instructions Provided by school you attended
Unofficial High School Transcript
High school transcript Not required if you attended college. See transcript instructions Provided by school you attended
 $100 One-time Only, Nonrefundable Application Fee  
$100 One-time Only, Nonrefundable Application Fee Instructions:
Pay application fee HERE. Upload email receipt once paid.
Provided by Student
USCIS I-797 Receipt Notice
If applicable Form I-797 Notice of Action Instructions:
Photocopy. Submit if you have an application pending with immigration of I-797 (I-130, I-485, I-589, I-539).
Provided by Student
Employment Authorization Document
If applicable Employment Authorization Document (Card) Instructions:
Photocopy of EAD (front and back). Submit if you currently or have previously received authorization to work in the United States.
Provided by Student

Continue with Application Requirements