F-1 New Student

I live outside the United States and still need to obtain an F-1 student visa. View application deadlines.

Documents Required for F-1 New Students Upload the required application documents directly into your application profile, with clear PDF scans of each document, into the categories below. Where multiple forms and documents are required, ensure you scan all documents into ONE PDF file to upload into the appropriate category. Your application will not be complete until all supplemental documents are received.

Items Required Categories - F1 New Students (ACADEMIC)
International Student Data Sheet
International Student Data Sheet Instructions:
On form
Passport Instructions:
Photocopy identification pages in your passport
No photos.
Provided by Student
English Proficiency Score
Only one test is required.
View instructions & exemptions.
TOEFL Minimum Score Required:
Internet-Based Test (iBT): 79

The ACC School Code with TOEFL is 6759.

Academic IELTS Minimum Score Required:
Overall Band Score of 6.5
Test registration at TOEFL.org or IELTS.org.
Unofficial College Transcript
All College/university transcript See instructions Provided by school you attended
Unofficial High School Transcript
High school transcript Not required if you attended college.See transcript instructions Provided by school you attended
Statement of financial support    
Statement of financial support Instructions:
On form
Bank Statement
Bank Statement Reflecting a Minimum of $29,000 U.S. Dollars Instructions:
Web Info
Provided by Student or parent/sponsor
If applicable: Sponsor Company/Agency or Government Letter Instructions:
Letter issued to students who are sponsored by a company, an agency, or a government.
Provided by Student
 $100 One-time Only, Nonrefundable Application Fee  
$100 One-time Only, Nonrefundable Application Fee Instructions:
Pay application fee HERE. Upload email receipt once paid.
Provided by Student
Primary Visa Holder or F-2Dependent Passport (each dependent)
If you have F-2 dependent:
Photocopy identification pages in your dependents passport, for each spouse and/or child dependent
No photos.
Provided by Student

Upon acceptance, you must submit original transcripts (mark sheets) and the graduation certificate or diploma along with certified English translations to the ISO. If you attended university-level classes, you must submit ALL college and university transcripts and diplomas instead of your high school credentials. See more information on the college, university, or high school requirement.

Continue with Application Requirements