Plan, register and pay for classes
Follow these steps to schedule and register for classes. New students must activate their ACCeID to begin.
- Click Self-Service link or Register Now button.
- Enter your ACCeID and password and click Sign In.
- Click Student Planning to search for courses, plan, and register.
- Click Go to My Progress or click the appropriate program. If you have more than one academic program, click the directional arrow to view the appropriate program.
Plan your schedule
- To plan a course, click a course you have not yet started or a course recommended by your advisor.
- Using the menu on the left, you can filter the course section by availability, location, term, day of week, etc.
- Click View Available Sections.
- Locate the course section that fits your schedule.
- Click Add Section to Schedule.
- Read section details, then click Add Course to Schedule. At the top of your screen, you’ll see a brief message indicating your course has been added.
- To plan a course not listed in My Progress or on your degree plan, use the Search for Courses box. Enter the ACC course ID. For multiple courses, separate each course by a comma (ex: EDUC-1300, ENGL-1301, MATH-1314), then hit Enter. To add more classes, repeat Steps #8–#11.
- Go to Student Planning tab (Mobile users: On the upper left drop down menu, choose Academics, then Student Planning) and select Plan & Schedule. The planned courses will be listed in yellow. Use directional arrows to ensure that you are planning for the correct semester.
Register for classes
- Click Register for each course individually or Register Now to register for all courses at once. Courses you have successfully registered into will be highlighted in green.
- If you are unable to click Register, check your registration date or review the Notifications at the top of your screen. Follow instructions to remove holds. Your selected courses will remain on your plan until you register or remove the courses from the plan.
Pay for classes
- Visit austincc.edu/pay to pay tuition with check, credit card, or debit card. First, click Pay For Classes. After logging in, click on the blue box Current Students, then under Financial Information, select Pay For Classes. Click Continue then select Payment Plan, to pay by installments, or Make A Payment, to pay in full. Payment can also be made in person at a Cashier Office.
- Pay your tuition and complete the meningitis immunization requirement by the tuition deadline or you will be dropped from classes. Only students who are registered and have paid for courses may attend classes.