Grading policy and/or Assignment Grade Disputes

If you have a question about a grading policy and/or a specific assignment grade, you must raise your question while enrolled in the course. Meet with your instructor and discuss your questions or objections. Document in writing what you discuss and the outcome of that discussion in case you later request a formal “Review of Final Course Grade.”

If you are unable to resolve your questions or objections with your instructor, make an appointment with the department chair to discuss the matter or, if the instructor is the department chair, with the dean. If you need help locating the department chair or dean, visit Student Services on any campus.